We may collect personal or organization information such as your name, organization name, title, address, telephone number, mobile number, or email address or website information in the following ways:
- When you register for or update an existing profile or register as iHealth PayTM user.
- When you sign-up for other communications from us, including Contact Us form.
- When you participate in an online survey.
- We may collect Non-Personal Information via Cookies.
We may use information we collect about you to:
- Administer your account
- Provide you with access to particular services
- Respond to your enquiries and send you administrative communications
- Obtain your feedback on our services
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity
- Provide you with more relevant content and advertisements
- Conduct research and measurement activities
- Send you personalized emails or SMS
- Send you relevant offers, promotions, discounts and informational materials on behalf of our sponsors
We may combine Personal and Non-Personal Information collected by iHealth PayTM about you, and may combine this information with information from external sources. Third parties and our sponsors may also use Non-Personal Information in order to display advertising that reflects the interests and preferences of users.
This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please contact iHealthPlanTM website administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy statement, the practices of this website or your dealings with the website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites may have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, it is our priority to protect the integrity of our site, and we welcome any feedback about such third party sites.
Please also read the Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.